- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 Tablespoons sugar for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a large bowl whisk together eggs. Add oil and whisk.
3. Add 2 cups sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Whisk until combined.
4. Add flour, salt, and baking powder. Stir until almost combined.
5. Add grated zucchini. Stir until combined.
6. Spray two 8x4 inch bread pans really well with non-stick cooking spray. Divide batter evenly between both pans.
7. Sprinkle 1 Tablespoon of sugar over each loaf of bread.
8. Bake 50-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out completely clean.