Crockpot Chocolate Fudge Pudding Cake
- 1 devils food cake mix
- 3.5 oz package chocolate fudge instant pudding mix
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups chocolate chips (I like semi-sweet)
1. Spray the bowl of crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Pour all ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, into the crockpot. Whisk together until smooth.
3. Add chocolate chips and lightly stir together.
4. Put lid on crockpot and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
5. Serve warm with ice cream on the side if desired.