This is one of our family’s all-time favorite desserts! I love making it because I usually always have the ingredients on hand and it’s so quick and easy to whip up. Serve it warm with ice cream or whipped cream and you’ve got a treat your family will love!
Hot Fudge Brownie Pie
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tablespoons butter
- 6 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, beat together eggs. Add sugar and whisk until combined.
3. Melt butter in a small pot over medium-low heat, stirring until melted.
4. Whisk cocoa and vanilla into melted butter.
5. Slowly pour cocoa mixture into sugar mixture while stirring.
6. Add milk and stir. Add flour and mix just until combined.
7. Pour in prepared pie plate. Bake for 25 minutes.
8. Let brownie pie cool for 5-15 minutes to set up.
9. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream if desired. Can also be served at room temperature.