This is one of my favorite appetizers! With only 6 ingredients, it is super quick and easy to make. I like to serve this in a mini crock pot set out next to my favorite tortilla chips. While it might not be the prettiest, this is one of those appetizers that you’ll keep coming back to for more all night long!
Creamy Sausage Dip
- 1 lb. Italian sausage (I like to use mild)
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 10oz can Rotel, drained
- 4oz can mild diced green chilies, drained
1. In a medium skillet, brown sausage and diced onion together. Make sure to break up sausage into small crumbles. Drain fat off if needed.
2. Add remaining ingredients.
3. Stir over medium-low heat until completely combined and creamy.
4. Serve warm with tortilla chips.