I love making a yummy drink for holiday get-togethers, and this recipe is one of my favorites!
Spiced Apple Cider Punch
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 liters apple cider
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 12 oz can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 1/2 liters ginger ale, chilled
1. Pour sugar, 1 cup of the cider, cloves, nutmeg, and cinnamon into a medium saucepan.
2. Whisk over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
3. Pour into a 4 liter pitcher or container. Add orange juice concentrate and remaining cider. Whisk until combined.
4. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
5. Right before serving, pour into a punch bowl and add ginger ale. Serve immediately.