Alright all of you nut lovers, this pie recipe is for you! There’s nothing like a freshly made, homemade classic pecan pie. This recipe is so easy and quick, it’s the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving pie lineup!
Classic Pecan Pie
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- 1 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- dash of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place or pour pecans in the bottom of the pie crust.
3. In a medium bowl, cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
4. Add corn syrup, eggs, vanilla, and salt. Mix until completely combined.
5. Pour over pecans.
6. Bake on the bottom oven rack for 1 hour or until the filling is set.
7. Let cool before serving.